Lithium-ion batteries are extremely popular these days. These batteries are mostly used in every single device like laptops, cell phone etc. The reason behind their popularity is their property of bringing rechargeable and they comprise of 10 times more battery capacity than the normal and conventional batteries. In a Lithium battery, the ions move from cathode to anode while charging and vice-versa while discharging. Electric current is produced when there are reactions between the anode and cathode. Li-ion fully utilize the battery as compare to lead batteries
Now, many companies are using these Lithium batteries to store solar electricity. Solar advice is a reliable online store which provides these types of high-quality batteries with different power capacity starting from 2.4KwH up to 6.4KwH for your solar system. You can avail it as per your requirement from this official online portal at very reasonable rates.
Benefits of lithium batteries:
- Smaller and lighter: Lithium batteries are lighter and smaller in weight as compare to another type of batteries; you don’t have to worry about space and can hold more battery than others.
- Longer lifespan: Li-ion battery slowly discharges when it is in standby mode as compared to counterparts. so, it is can usually work for a long time.
- Fast charging: The main benefit of using the Li-ion battery is the fast charge support; these batteries take 10 times lesser time than other batteries to full charge.
- High storage capacity: these batteries are mainly designed to store more electricity and give you power for long durations.
- Climate resistant: Other normal batteries lose their capacity in cool temperature, but Li-ion batteries give you efficient performance during cool days.
- Maintenance free: Normally, you don’t have to worry about the maintenance of these batteries. You just have to make sure that all the cells are equally charged and avoid using the battery with low charging.